Full-Time Service Coordinator
Working within a busy service department you will be responsible for ensuring operational functions are carried out in an effective and efficient manner. Responding to customers and assisting Service Engineers within the overall smooth operation of the department as well as:
- Ensuring all Service and/or support calls are processed correctly and ensure their timely completion within SLA
- Assisting and support the Service Engineers in effecting response, clear down and preventive operations.
- Interface with clients and respond accordingly as required, ensuring relationships and good customer service principles are applied.
- Arrangement and co-ordination of all plant, spare part and replacement equipment as required.
- Maintain and update maintenance schedules as required and ensure work is programmed and completed within stipulated timeframe.
- Arrange technical support for Service Engineers and client operators alike in liaison with others, including suppliers and manufacturers as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a busy fast paced service environment
- Ability to coordinate and schedule a team of engineers
- A customer service back ground and experience of working towards SLA’s
- Ability to problem solve, multitask
Interested? Call TurnerFox Recruitment on 01623 656303 or email your CV